Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I like addiction.

I like addiction
Yes i am an addict.The euphoria is irresistible. Each time I experience it I feel happy. I feel people care for me. I crave for more. I want it again and again.

Many a times I stop myself consciously. But most of the times I keep searching for It. Its not too difficult to find it. My suppliers are on the Internet. Most of them are addicts like myself. We live off each other. They even have an app for it nowadays.
There are new stuff coming up similar to my addiction. But its important that I stick with one that has the highest supply. I tried the new ones. They are slick. But not the same as my regular. I guess its because all my friends are using the same thing that I am. The addiction sort of wants me to give away the stuff as I receive it. Somehow it is returned to me as I give it away more. This ensures that the system remains flush with it. Like any other stuff people are addicted to, in this case too the creators are making money and believe me, they have made more than most people in this world.

The addiction affects one body part the most. Its not strange though that the afflicted people usually end up with a deep need to move the Index finger of their right hand in a sort of a wiggle. Society hasn't made it a taboo. However workplaces are trying to restrict the addiction as productivity falls rapidly. Even the creators are wary. Studies have only shown the negative effects of the addiction. But I believe it increases self esteem and camaraderie. I will remain an addict for a long time.

I like being an addict of the  button LIKE.

No comments: